The second annual Lone Star Caribbean Cruise!
Join us this summer for an amazing week long Royal Caribbean Cruise!
Sunday, June 3rd through Sunday, June 10th 2018.
This cruise will give you the rare opportunity to combine some of our favorite things in life into one beautiful trip. An exotic vacation visiting different countries, making new experiences, combined with our biggest love in the world- dancing! Spend a week with fellow dance enthusiasts going to our dance workshops, shows, dancing at the clubs, or lounging pool-side.
- Sunday: “ALL ABOARD!” Mid-day departure from Galveston, Texas out to sea and our first night together on this wonderful adventure.
- Monday: (Day at Sea) Enjoy workshops and optional Private Lessons, or Coaching sessions.
- Tuesday: (Day at Sea) Enjoy workshops and optional Private Lessons, or Coaching sessions.
- Wednesday: Roatan, Honduras – Explore a multicultural island originally settled by pirates, or take to the water and explore one of the most vibrant coral reefs through diving or snorkeling.
- Thursday: Belize City, Belize – Choose from hiking in the rain forest, cave-and-river tubing, bird watching, exploring Mayan ruins and enjoying the gorgeous Caribbean coastline.
- Friday: Cozumel, Mexico – visit botanical gardens, walk nature trails, visit the beach, or do a little shopping in the town of San Miguel.
- Saturday: (Day at Sea) Gala, Pro/Am & Am/Am Showcase, and Pro show.
- Sunday: Afternoon arrival back to Galveston, Texas and our final day of our Cruise.
- What do I need to go? A valid Passport!
- What is the Showcase? The showcase is a fun optional solo performance for students to compete for a secret prize.
- How do I sign up? contact David or Jennifer Castro at (210)233-1041 for more information
- How much is it? Like any vacation, pricing ranges depending on if you want a regular room shared with a friend, or an exquisite sea-side suite all to yourself. David & Jennifer will happily show you all of the different options to choose from!
- Can I have a non-dancer come with me? Absolutely! Friends, Family, are encouraged to join us and the ship offers countless things to do when we’re having our work-shops.
- What’s there to do on the ship? Cruise Ships are like a miniature metropolis! Waterparks, Ice-Skating, Mini-Golf, Shopping, Spas, Fine-Dining, and other countless options. Click Here to visit their official website to explore all of the amazing things offered.
- Have more questions about life on-board? Click here for the Royal Caribbean Official Website FAQ page.